It was founded in 1931 by Zafrakopoulos Ioannis and then transferred to his sons, Dimitris & Konstantinos Zafrakopoulos. Today, Zafrakopoulos Ioannis, son of Dimitris Zafrakopoulos, is the director and the company now is under the name IOANNIS D. ZAFRAKOPOULOS & CO.
The olive oil
The olive oil is stored in inox tanks and then classified according to its acidity and quality after laboratory analysis. The standardization department has the ability to standardize olive oil for third-party. It now standardizes Extra Virgin Olive Oil in 50 ml disposable packaging, according to the legislation promoted by the Ministry of Development and Food for use in restaurants.